Monday, June 10, 2013

Bandeau Pattern from Liberty Jane Clothing

I recently purchased the Bandeau Top pattern from Liberty Jane Clothing.  I have made several tops using this pattern.  I changed up the color variation  on my summer collection - lots of dots instead of a solid color. 

I really love this pattern.  It was easy to sew. You can make a dress with ruffle if you want to.  For this pattern purchase you get two outfits from the pattern. http://www.libertyjanepatterns.com/2011/03/bandeau-top-and-dress-for-ag-dolls.html


Here are my 4 designs for Summer Collection - Lots of Dots  - each outfit listed on my Etsy store.  I wanted the top to coordinate/accent the capris.
 
Here are some 4th of July prints
 
Patriotic Set - listed on Etsy

Thanks for viewing. Comments or suggestions always welcomed
GiGi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment