It's an online award passed on from blogger to blogger of his or her choosing to recognize up and coming bloggers. It has been around for a few years now. There are different badges around as well as different requirements, but no matter what the varying rules are; the general idea remains the same. Answer the question from the blogger who nominated you, nominate other bloggers who you feel deserve this award who are new to blogging and give them your own questions to answer.
My Liebster Nominees are:
Amy Mayen @ Sews N Bows
Diane Rambles @ Diane Rambles Blogspot
Suzi M. @ So Sew Suzi American Girl Doll Cloths
I just wanted to say thank you to Kate for nominating me for this great award. It feels good to be recognized for something I love to do. I hope the nominees I listed above feel the same way because I really think that they have done some amazing things.
Below are the questions that Kate asked me and my answers.
1. What is the one thing in this world you could never live without? This one is really hard - life's necessities and family. Besides those I would choose internet.
2. How many hours to do you commit to blogging in a week? 1-2 hours.
3. If there was one thing in this world you could change, what would it be? The Evil acts people commit.
4. Are you excited for football season and, if so, what is your favorite team? Not into sports.
5. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
6. What is your ideal vacation? Beach
7. What kind of music do you listen to? None - I actually prefer silence.
8. What is your favorite type of dessert? Pecan Pie
9. What is your favorite home decor store? Hobby Lobby
10. How creative do you think you are? Please give example. My creative side is my hobbies - sewing, machine embroidery/applique and using my Brother ScanNCut machine. I use all of these to create handmade items - especially for the American Girl Dolls.
Thanks again to Kate for my nomination and congrats to those I chose and here are your questions to answer on your blogs for those that I have nominated. Please visit their blogs (by clicking on their names above) to read their answers:
1. Whom do you mainly sew/craft for?
2. What is your favorite craft and sewing store?
3. What is your favorite pattern/Designer to sew with?
4. What is your one item you must have in sewing/craft room?
5. What is a long time favorite quote?
6. If you could take a dream vacation where would it be?
7. What have you learned from blogging?
8. Who is your favorite oldest actress, why and what movie did she star in?
9. What is your favorite style of music?
10. If you had a choice of movies to watch, would it be romantic or action packed and the and name of the movie?