I had several request to make some boy doll outfits and I went to Joann's and found some really nice red jersey knit fabric and some red and white baseball print fabric. I made a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. I used a doll short pattern and extended the length on them for "boy shorts".
I wanted to make a baseball hat so I went through my patterns and came across Simplicity 1928 - cap A. I modified the pattern. I did no sew in liner and I changed location of brim to make it look more realistic. I sewed a 2 inch strip of elastic in the back to create a snug fit.
I have this outfit listed on my Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/listing/154800334/boy-doll-18-inch-baseball-outfit
I found the baseball at the Dollar Tree store. Perfect size and perfect fit for dolls hand.
Thanks for stopping and browsing. Comments are welcomed.