So I took the two bandana's and placed a layer of cotton batting in between the fabric. I used pink thread and for the bobbin I used green thread since the bandana's already had that same color zig zagged around the edges.
The sleeping bag is reversible.
I made a pink pillow and appliqued name of the doll - Julie on it. I used Winston font #181 from Jolsons Embroidery Designs. I took my applique scissors and cut around the applique (peace signs is the fabric I used) to give it the "Raggy affect". I used hot pink embroidery thread.
Thanks for stopping and browsing. Comments are always welcomed. I will be listing American Girl Doll sleeping bags onto my Etsy store soon :)