Sunday, December 3, 2017

Loving some Buffalo Plaid items for this Winter Because Baby Its Cold Outside

 It may not be cold in your area...Yet... We have been having a mild winter here in KY but that is about to change next week. So who's ready for Winter, Cold Weather, BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE weather?
 Here are a few items I have made with Buffalo Plaid Blankets and Heat Transfer Vinyl Designs

 Door Hanger I made for my front door using a wood embroidery hoop, fabric, Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) and made the bow from ribbon.
 Let it Snow using Glitter Flake Heat Transfer Vinyl - the kind of glitter I like that doesn't get on you and everything else around you.
 Movie channel and a Hot chocolate kind of day. I purchased this design off of Etsy


Who Loves Sweater Weather? Love how this tin mug turned out.  I used April Blossom font and used my Cameo Silhouette vinyl cutter to make the design.



 Here are some Doll outfits I made with Plaid fabric.  Camille a Wellie Wisher Doll modeling the black and red Buffalo Plaid and its listed on Etsy GiGi's Doll Creations
 Below Grace is modeling this outfit that was a custom order for a customer. 


I am going to be changing up my blog and Etsy store  and adding a variety of items other than just doll clothes. I use to sell tooth fairy pillows monogrammed and burp clothes along with my doll clothes when I first opened up my Etsy shop.  So going to give it a try again.  Hopes it's not too confusing.  I think having two Etsy shops might be a bit too much for me. 

I have started using vinyl - heat transfer designs for other things other than just doll clothes.  I have started back to embroidering.  I bought a new embroidery machine, Brother Innovis 1400 E machine.  So I am starting to do more with embroidering.  I have also started painting wood decor/door hangers.  So I am wanting to start blogging about them and showing you some tips and tutorials that I have learned.  


As Always, thank you for stopping by and browsing 

GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment