Sunday, December 31, 2017

18 inch Boy Doll Clothes Fit American Boy Dolls

Even though it is very cold where I live, there are some very warm places still left on this earth like CA, AZ, FL.... so I made some boy doll clothes - shirt and shorts. I have custom American Boy doll that I purchased - Nick.  American Girl Doll Company just released 4 new American Boy dolls.  There are now 5 from AG company.

 I had a lot of fun setting up for the photographs and gathering photo props to go with the clothes.  My grandson likes to play with my doll photo props like the fishing pole, fish, trucks, cars, basketball so I had to look for some of the items. I buy small scale items to use for photo props.  Miniature toys are best size for doll photos.

I have these outfits listed on my Etsy Shop Stitches2Paint 








Dump Truck, Ninja Turtle, Basketball theme short sets



The Second Bundle Set I made is from a Nautical Theme 






Nautical Theme - Fish, Anchors and Blue Denim shorts


Do you have an American Boy Doll?  Have you seen the four new ones they just released?

As always thanks for browsing my blog.

GiGi


2 comments: