Sunday, March 10, 2013

Harajuka Skirt from Liberty Jane Clothing

I now have a Facebook account - GiGi's Designs (tried GiGi's Doll Creations but wouldn't accept it :(

There is a link at the top of the screen to follow me - click on link.

I have uploaded several new photos.  I have a vendor spring event on Saturday, so I have been busy sewing clothing to sell.  I purchased the Harajuka skirt pattern from Liberty Jane Clothing (LJC) http://www.libertyjanepatterns.com/2010/05/american-girl-doll-clothes-harajuku-station-skirt.html  and fell in love with this pattern.  I thought it would be so hard but it wasn't.  Below are some photos of the skirts I made.  These are listed on my Etsy Store

 
 I love doing photo shoots with the dolls. I love making them look realistic. I purchased two stuffed dogs at Wal-mart - from the collection My life as Doll .
 Denim skirt with hot pink shimmering tulle with pink animal print top




 
White T-shirt with red bandana print with red tulle

 Tan T-shirt with beige horse shoes on red fabric. I used beige shimmering tulle on this skirt.


 Now relaxing after all the photo's and modeling clothes....LOL
 
Hope you enjoyed the photos. Thanks for stopping and reading.
 
Leave a comment :)
 
GiGi

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! :) I found your blog through your friend Amy. She linked up your blog to my Fibro, Fit and Fab! link-up called "The Luck O' The Blogger" where you can highlight your friends by either linking up their blog or a post by a friend on your blog or a post about friends. I hope you'll stop by and join in the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete