Thursday, May 29, 2014

Handmade Summer 18 inch Doll Wardrobe and Pattern Reviews



These past two days I have been busy sewing a summer wardrobe for the American Girl doll (or other 18 inch dolls).  I made some for my granddaughters and made some to be listed in my Etsy store.



My two favorite patterns are from two different doll designers Bunny Bear and Love U Bunches.  

The shirt's were made from a modified pattern from called  Bunny Bear - Bella Twilight jeans and top.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/40649869/bella-twilight-jeans-and-button-down?ref=shop_home_active_2






The shoes are made from Love U Bunches Plain Jane Flats.  I slightly modified my using a 5mm foam instead of 2mm.  


http://www.pixiefaire.com/collections/love-u-bunches/products/plain-jane-18-doll-shoes


Pixie Faire Love U Bunches Plain Jane Shoes Doll Clothes Pattern for 18 inch AG Dolls - PDF






If you love to sew like I do - then you will love both of these patterns.  

Thanks GiGi


No comments:

Post a Comment