Friday, June 15, 2018

Unicorn Theme Doll Clothes and PJ's for 18 inch American Girl Doll

I have made several graphic T-shirt designs and a night gown with the theme of Unicorns.  A lot of little girls love Unicorns.

Here are some of the 18 inch doll clothes I have made and American Girl dolls modeling them.

 Believe in the Magic with gold glitter unicorn. Sparkling pink shoes are from Hobby Lobby 18 inch doll section.  The unicorn was purchased from Walmart My Life doll collection. The wall art was made my me using my Cameo and clipart.
 Charissa is modeling this outfit.
 To view online Etsy or to purchase click HERE


Julie is modeling the Tie Dye Unicorn - Unicorn Life shirt and purple shorts.


 Lea Clark is modeling this purple Unicorn - Be a unicorn in a field of horses shirt and purple shorts.
 To view on Etsy click HERE

 McKenna is modeling the PINK Glitter Unicorn short set. 

 To view on Etsy or to purchase click HERE

Lea Clark is modeling the Sparkle like a Unicorn night gown/PJ's with coordinating purple and pink trim on neck, sleeves and hem. 

 To view online at Etsy click Here
Doll Bedding made my me.  Will be listing unicorn themed doll bedding soon on Etsy so be watching for them. 

As Always, Thanks for stopping by and browsing my blog.

GiGi


No comments:

Post a Comment