Tuesday, July 2, 2013

18 inch Doll Craft: Adding Bling to Dolls Sunglasses

I found these Springfield doll sunglasses at Michaels on Sunday when they were having their 40% off entire purchase. Below is my tutorial craft on adding Bling to Dolls Sunglasses.
I was going through some of my doll supply items and came across these iron Rhinestones for clothing.  My brain starting clicking and I decided to give the dolls sunglasses some bling.
 
I had purchased these iron on rhinestones awhile back on clearance at Wal-Mart for $1.00
 
I used some fast grab blue and glued three rhinestones to top of each side of sunglasses.




Granddaughters loved them.  Let me know what craft you are doing to add bling or flair to your dolls sunglasses.

Thanks for stopping by GiGi.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment