Saturday, June 21, 2014

American Girl Doll Bedding - Paris Theme and Wall Decor

I love the Paris Theme decor and bedding and I have made several American Girl doll Bedding designs.  I have sold several sets on my Etsy GiGis Doll Creations and locally.




This past week I decided to make some decor using my Brother ScanNcut   I used the dress form and shoes to make wall decor.  I also use the font for the word "Paris" and used the Eiffel Tower using vinyl.
I wanted to make a banner so I used the Brother ScanNcut to make a triangle template for the size I wanted. and I made this banner to coordinate the doll bedding.  

This set is currently listed on my Etsy - Paris Theme bedding and Decor






Here is another set of Paris Theme bedding I have listed Paris Theme - reversible bedding










Here are some others I have made and sold.






These prints have all been top sellers for me.  I enjoy sewing and setting up dolls for realistic photo shoots.  As always thanks for reading my blog.


GiGi


Full Disclosure: I was provided with a free machine and have been compensated for the projects and tutorials that I have personally created.  My opinions and my thoughts are my own and cannot be purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment