Saturday, January 11, 2014

Isabelle first day at school

I couldn't wait until January 1st to purchase the American Girl of the Year 2014 Isabelle Palmer.  I awoke at 5 am and in a few minutes had purchased her. She arrived on January 6th. 
 
 Opening the box

She is absolutely beautiful.  My granddaughters loved her.  Since Isabelle Palmer story is about - moving to a new school I thought what a great idea to do a photo shoot on a school scene.  Here is Isabelle meeting new friends at her school.

 
 Isabelle is sharing her story with the class of how she loves ballerina and sewing.
 

 
I will be sewing some new clothes for Isabelle and for my Etsy store - GiGi's Doll Creations to sell.

I hope you have enjoyed the photos - more to come soon.

Thanks for stopping by and browsing.

GiGi 

No comments:

Post a Comment