Saturday, January 5, 2019

Farmhouse Style Kitchen Towels for Blaire Wilson American Girl of the Year 2019

I have ordered American Girl Doll of the Year 2019 - Blaire Wilson.  Today I made a set of the cute pink gingham kitchen tea towels for her kitchen. 


I have these listed in my Etsy store CLICK HERE

 I love the Wilson Farms



 Chicken with Fresh Eggs
 Look adorable in doll kitchen


I have a lot more creative items I will be making for Blaire Wilson and other American Girl Dolls.
Thanks for stopping by and looking.  

GiGi

1 comment:

  1. Wow !! Unique kitchen towels, Without towels we couldn't perform kitchen chores. so
    get a proper kitchen towels, especially microfiber towels which are high absorbent, and best for spot cleaning. These towels wont make scratches in the glasses and vessels.

    ReplyDelete